This item will be retiring 11/4/18.
Compelling photography is about more than following rules. In the Breakout, you will learn to produce creative portraiture with a messy vision. Tarah shows you how to understand when to break the rules to fit your passion and what speaks to the artist’s heart while fulfilling a client’s needs as well. Tarah demonstrates you how she uses light in a playful and creative way to enhance a moment and an image, and how she creates natural and sincere connections between her subjects. Finally, she takes you through the post-processing techniques that she uses to polish her images.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Shooting into light and using it as a tool to enhance the moment and end resulting image
• Getting sincere connections with clients and your own kids to create emotive imagery
• Post processing to create photographs with a feeling of vision and art
• Translating your style and vision from portraits to life style, to weddings to newborns and your own kiddos
• Finding locations and using the atmosphere to produce images that speak to the artist’s vision and soul regardless of where and what is there
PDF detailing how to shoot using magical natural lighting, how to create natural and sincere connections, and editing details and steps, as well as discussing how to create a vision that meets your style rather than sticking to one “style”.
Bonus PDF discussing in depth how to photograph your personal life in an artistic way while sticking to real life.
An editing video.
An interview/behind the scenes video.
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are non-refundable.
Tarah Sweeney is a self-taught professional and successful portrait and wedding photographer in San Diego, CA. She is first and foremost a wife and mother to three little ones and she spends her days photographing their daily adventures.