In this Breakout, Erin Brant reveals her entire approach to family photography, from choosing locations to finding the light to connecting with subjects in a way that is natural and fun both for you and for them. She will walk you through her secrets for bringing beautiful moments to life behind the lens, as well as how to tap into your own unique energy in order to create a memorable, high-energy, irresistibly feel-good experience for the children & families you photograph. Because as Erin knows, the best moments are found in the messy, chaotic heart of family life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• A simple but dynamic game plan for family sessions, including 10 key shots to get each time
• Erin’s 3-Layer approach — with easy-to-apply tips — for evaluating light + location on the fly
• How to make powerful composition choices in tricky environments
• 15 go-to prompts to help families loosen up, connect, and enjoy experience-driven photos sessions that prioritize play over posing
• How to calm your own nerves, let go, be real, and really, deeply enjoy family sessions YOURSELF (yes, even in unpredictable, chaotic situations).
• Erin’s heart-centered approach to photography and how her mom superpowers help her win over children and parents
• A beautiful eBook filled with actionable advice for stronger photos and more confident family sessions
• On location shooting videos with 2 different families (plus the corresponding final images for a complete behind-the-scenes look at Erin’s process!)
• A video that shows how Erin culls and edits her photos
• Bonus Guide with Erin’s go-to “poses,” prompts for family sessions, and photo examples
• Bonus PDF with happiness strategies for work + life
• Q & A video
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of the product, refunds are not allowed for digital products.
Erin Brant is a lifestyle family photographer who is drawn to moments of happiness and connection. She and her husband are currently raising their 3 energetic boys in San Diego, CA, but she is constantly dreaming up new adventures for them in faraway places. When she isn’t photographing her own wild bunch, you will likely find her potting succulents, starting creative projects she may or may not finish, or daydreaming at the beach. Her work has been featured in some fancy blogs and magazines, but it makes her happiest when she sees it displayed in people’s homes.