- Processing Tools
- Camera Bags
- Camera Straps
- Gift Certificates
This item will be retiring 4/15/17.
This is the English version of Photographier Les Petits Marcheurs by Lisa Tichane. The FRENCH version is listed HERE.
Lisa Tichané has a true passion for capturing toddlers. In this breakout, she delivers tips and techniques that will make you enjoy these sessions as much as she does, while turning them into a happy experience for the whole client family. She covers the aspects that will lead to a successful, stress-free shoot: preparing the parents beforehand, preparing yourself, interacting with parents and kids during the session, technical tips to nail your images — even with wild energetic toddlers… Featuring more than 100 images, this breakout will also give you an endless source of inspiration for natural, meaningful and unique portraits.
What you get:
• 84-page PDF covering topics such as tips on working with and preparing parents, session management, technical tips for photographing quick moving toddlers, creating a connection, bringing in siblings, posing thoughts and more.
• Workflow tutorial (4 videos - 1h18min total, approximately 300MB or less each)
• Inspiration guide (25 images + cover ready to be printed as 4*6 images + Sticky Album format)
• Set of Photoshop actions (1 color, 1 B&W) that work in PS versions 4, 5 and 6
• 60min Q&A video based exclusively off of questions submitted by participants of the live run of this Breakout.
Lisa is a lifestyle children and family photographer based in Marseille, France. Her favorite things to photograph are movement, laughter and carefreeness (with a bit of mischief!). She has a passion for wild toddlers, and capturing parent/child interaction. Her style is playful, clean and true-to-life with a definite cheeky side.
She is a published author in France ; her book is titled "Children's Photograhy", and her work has been featured in many leading national and international books and magazines.
Very informative with great suggestions. Unknown on 5th Jan 2015
This breakout was worth it especially if you don't have a lot of experience with toddlers. I will definitely be using this information and be more relaxed when working with toddlers. Amanda Nuckles on 10th Sep 2013
very good, highly recommend it! Unknown on 5th Sep 2013
This breakout is a gem. I learnt so much about the unique approach to photographing little kids. Almost any question I had was addressed in this breakout. Her method to exposing for active kids using the exposure triangle was absolutely new to me (addressed in the q and a ) and may seriously save all of my future images from motion blur. I like how one of the secrets to a successful photo shoot is through the parents and she addresses how she works with them in detail. I like how she embraces the challenges to photographing toddlers as opportunities to capturing the children as they are.
Love this breakout. Gladys Hedaya on 27th May 2013