Making magic requires that you embrace your fears, push yourself, and find your own magic along the way! In this breakout, Shalonda Chaddock of Chubby Cheek Photography will take you behind the curtain to give you an in-depth look at her how she creates magic everyday. She’ll show you two of her most popular sessions (the All About Me session and the Styled Mini session), break down the differences between the two, and even tell you which session is more important to her bottom line. Along the way she’ll encourage you to find your very own superpower and share it unapologetically with the world. Virtually hang out with Shalonda as you watch short videos of her shooting two different Styled Mini sessions as well as two completely unique All About Me sessions. Finally, Shalonda will show you her ace in the hole– video! She’ll show you how to create video and integrate it in your portrait business in order to stand out in a saturated market!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How Shalonda plans and executes a styled shoot for one child and a styled mini session event for capturing multiple clients (and the differences between the two)
• How Shalonda communicates with her clients when she is setting up her styled sessions
• How Shalonda stopped letting her fears control her creative heart in order to stand out in a saturated market
• Three strategies for successfully using video within your business and how to very simply implement video into your creative vision, including how to edit and add music with iMovie
• How Shalonda shoots and interacts with her clients
A PDF filled with inspirational eye candy
two videos with blending shooting footage from Shalonda’s two most popular sessions (the All About Me session and the Styled Mini Session) and Shalonda’s commentary
a supplemental PDF on adding video for emotional impact
four videos on shooting and editing video
a printable dream journal
bonus video with a start to finish edit (including a behind the scenes pullback)
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are non-refundable.
Shalonda Chaddock is the face and camera behind Chubby Cheek Photography. She is a nationally published child photographer based out of Houston Texas, where she is drowning in glitter and princess dresses with her two daughters (affectionately referred to as the cheeks girls) and the love of her life (daddy cheeks). Her shooting style focuses on the magic of childhood and finding the unique sparkle within each child. She allows REAL life to inspire her and shape her journey as a photographer, always recognizing that the little moments do mean the most (even when it means stepping on a Barbie shoe before she has had her coffee).