Now Updated for Creative Cloud!
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH SKIN? Join Sarah Wilkerson as she walks you through the ins and outs of shooting and processing to achieve the color, tonality, and texture of skin that will make your images extraordinary. You’ll learn:
• How the color, quality, and direction of light, combined with exposure, influence the way you capture skin in-camera
• Comprehensive processing techniques to achieve beautiful skin across ethnicities in both Photoshop and Lightroom.*
• High end retouching methods for men, women, children, and newborns
• Correcting pesky color casts, managing diverse skin in multi-ethnic groups, and a bonus Lightroom discussion that addresses how to achieve beautiful skin in black and white
The 221 page PDF, which includes skin color and tone flowcharts and workflows for Photoshop and Lightroom, also comes with the following supplementary tools and materials:Sarah Wilkerson [2:20 PM]
60 minute Q&A video based on student questions submitted during the online seminar
8 editing videos (4 PS, 4 LR) based on student images submitted during the online seminar
7 Photoshop Actions
5 Lightroom Custom Adjustment Brushes
Image pack with over 24 high-res follow along images
Printables section for easy black and white printing of formula and flow charts
* Techniques are applicable to Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC (also may be applied to Photoshop CS3 or later / Lightroom 5 or later).
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are non-refundable.