There is no one that knows and loves your children like you do, so when it comes to capturing their story there is no one better suited to tell it than you.
Join photographer Ginger Unzueta for a heart-changing, eye-opening, soul-stirring breakout session that will change the way you approach photography both as an artist and as a mother. You’ll learn how she utilizes light from morning to night and how she weaves movement and moment into her work. Ginger will also reveal how she uses unconventional compositions and effectively prioritizes emotion over perfection. Most importantly, she’ll help you – and your photos – capture life with grace and gratitude.
Ginger will help you to remember your why.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to utilize light morning to night
• The roles that moment and movement play in Ginger’s work
• The value of unconventional compositions
• How Ginger chooses memory and emotion over perfection
• How to shoot in and around water
• How Ginger and other mothers find balance as both artist and mother
• 200+ page Expressions of Motherhood ebook including interviews from other mothers and artists
• Immersed- a bonus mini-ebook on using water and light in your images
• A mini-guide to journaling
• An action guide to accompany Expressions of Motherhood including questions for reflection and creative exercises
• Editing videos which include Ginger’s thought process while editing and shooting
• Video on shooting and editing underwater as well as an underwater equipment video
• Video on appreciating ordinary locations
• 3 Inspirational printables to inspire and encourage you as an artist and mother
• A video answering questions sent in from her readers and followers on social media
• Q and A video
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are non-refundable.
Ginger Unzueta believes there is beauty to be found every day. She is a Jesus follower, wife and homeschooling mama to four. She strives to find joy in the mundane and messy days of motherhood. She enjoys sunshine, time by the water, alone time in the Word, seeing her children run wild and free, and simple days at home.