Start creating dramatic light in your everyday images! Join Kimberly Milano in a Breakout on finding the light within the shadows. You’ll go behind the scenes with her to find out how she makes the most out of the natural light available in any setting, including inside client homes. She will give you the tools you need to understand how to use light and shadows effectively and how you can use directional light to contribute to the mood of your images. Finally, you will see how Kimberly uses processing to make more her images more powerful.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to see the light within the shadows
• How to use directional light
• How to shoot for black & white imagery
• How to go about shooting in a darker client home and only use natural light
• Using light to strengthen your composition
• How to process images for mood
• A beautiful PDF filled with information on how to use light and shadows to create emotive & interesting imagery.
• Exercises to help you utilize the light and shadows in everyday situations
• A shooting video of Kimberly shooting inside a client home with less than ideal natural light
• An editing video showing how Kimberly converts images to black & white
• A Q&A video
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are non-refundable.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Kimberly Milano is a wife, mom to 4 boys (and 2 dogs), a foodie and a photographer. She is a born and bred Texan with a bit of wanderlust. Kim specializes in lifestyle newborn & family photography, but her favorite subjects are her boys. She loves shadows as much as light and strives for authentic, emotive images.