This item will be retiring on 7/9/18.
In this breakout Monika shares her secret for creating impactful images. From how she prepares for a session to the steps she takes to connect with her subject, you’ll get an in-depth look at how she creates emotional depth in both her personal work and client images. Monika will help you understand how to produce impactful photography by establishing depth with light and shadows using just a single light source. Finally you will learn what elements she uses to create depth within frame in any kind of light, using mood and focus to finalize the image.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How to allow your past to affect your photography and reflect on your artistic niche
• How to prepare yourself to capture authentic expressions not only in your own children but also in people you’ve never met before
• How to build emotional depth in your images
• Capturing moments that can be gone forever (maternity, children, family sessions) by creating comfortable flow
• How to add depth to your images by manipulating shadows and light in a given space
• How to create depth in well lit space
• How to create emotive images within your home.
• The importance of manipulating focus for to evoke feeling
A beautiful 109 page eBook
Bonus eBook with photographs and pullbacks detailing how to create depth within your home
Editing videos using both LR and PS (both color and black and white edits)
Q & A video
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of the product, refunds are not allowed for digital products.
Monika Colichio is the artistic soul behind MColichio Photography, based in NE Florida where she lives with her kiddos and husband. She believes that our past not only shapes us, but it also gives us a unique perspective as artists. When we capture another life, we add a beautiful flare to their story. We don’t only look through the lens. Born with hands to build and create, from wedding invitations to hand-crafted furniture, she found her passion for photography soon after her first child was born. She’s deeply in love with natural light, fine art portraiture, authentic emotional photography of children, maternity, people and life. She is looking to capture raw details and soul through photography and the prism of her past.