Let Jen Bilodeau help you capture your most authentic and engaging images. You will work through techniques to train your eyes to see the moment that matters in what is unfolding before you. You will improve your technical competence to effectively and artistically capture the moment, and you will work through processing techniques that will help you fully express your vision. From location scouting, to client communications to on-scene client interaction you will gain confidence using these techniques to create truly powerful and timeless images across all of your work. Move beyond the expected and capture the feeling, the connection and the soul before you to artfully preserve the moment that matters.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Previsualization techniques
• Identifying the decisive moment
• How to turn every client into your dream client
• How to capture genuine connection and authentic emotion
• Gaining confidence with your subjects
• The emotional impact of color
• Technical tips and tricks for capturing the moment that matters
• How to get your subjects to relax into the session
• Using the sun to enhance the moment
• In-depth discussion about capturing emotive B&W images
• How to shoot and process for emotive imagery
• Tips and tricks tricks to cull and edit efficiently
120 page PDF
30 minute on-location shooting video (featuring 5 sessions)
3 editing videos
2 of Jen’s custom Lightroom presets
Q & A video
*Please note: All items in this listing are digital downloads that must be downloaded to a computer (you may transfer to an iPad after your original download to a computer). Due to the nature of the product, refunds are not allowed for digital products.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jen Bilodeau is a lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Massachusetts. Through days filled with all that encompasses raising three crazy, beautiful children, Jen uses her lens to relax, to preserve, to honor and to celebrate moments that will be memories in a blink. Jen specializes in capturing honest, emotive and timeless images that freeze the precious moments of today so that they can be aged and savored in our tomorrow.