September/October 2019-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
- Meg Loeks & the sacred everydays
- Master your smart phone photography
- Crowd Control: How to handle large group sessions
- Take headshots to a new level
- Find your authentic visual style
- Chinelle Rojas: Addressing a national crisis through photography
- Kristin Dokoza: Horse's Breath
This is for the SINGLE print issue of the September/October Click Magazine.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a bimonthly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.