May/June 2020-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
- Photographer Christine Keegan’s diary while quarantined in China
- Amy Grace: Tell the Truth. Our pain can be our superpower
- Sarah Wilkerson: A creative exercise in visualizing what you hear
- Movement: Unlocking the secrets to poetry in motion
- Finding your voice through still life by Kim Bear
- 23 Unexpected places to create photos at home
This is for the SINGLE print issue of the May/June Click Magazine.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a bimonthly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.