May/June 2017-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
In this issue:
- Honoring the beauty and truth of special needs kids
- The freshest crop of cameras • How to help couples connect by Sonia Bourdon
- Ngoc Minh Ngo’s glorious garden party
- The Essence with Jen Huang
- Tell an important story with your photography
- Celebrating Real Moms
- Sharon Montrose's thriving animal prints
This is for the SINGLE back issue of the May/June 2017 Click Magazine in print format.
- 116 pages-available in PRINT format.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a bimonthly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.