July/Aug 2017-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
Get Lost! A photographer’s map for life-changing adventures near and far.
- Create stunning beach imagery
- 53 Great ideas for your best-ever summer sessions
- How to photograph sadness and loss
- How Leslie Kershaw turns family life into fine art
- Learn to conquer negative self-talk
- Tips for telling a powerful story in your documentary photography
- Gabriela Herman & kids of same sex parents
- Tour a busy Manhattan photo studio
This is for the SINGLE back issue of the July/August 2017 Click Magazine in print format.
- 116 pages-available in PRINT format.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a bimonthly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.